Make your hand sanitizers at home
The recent coronavirus pandemic has become more and more alarming even as Nigeria recorded its first death from the disease.
Now more than ever, hygiene has become an important way to prevent the spread of the virus
The need for regular hand-washing cannot be overemphasized but the good news is this; you can actually make your own hand sanitizer since the cost hand sanitizers and facial mask is skyrocketing day by day.
Required Ingredients include;
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Glycerol or aloe Vera gel
- hydrogen peroxide
- A spoon
- Recycled liquid soap or hand sanitizer bottle
- A funnel – This is optional
- Essential oils – This is also optional
You have to Mix all these ingredients inside a bowl in the proportions listed below;
- 2/3 cup 99% isopropyl alcohol
- 1/3 cup aloe vera gel (or glycerol)
- 8-10 drops essential oil (like lavender, vanilla, peppermint, grapefruit)
Then Pour your mixture into hand sanitizer bottle and make sure you close it immediately.